The training you need to become a producer free-of-charge.
Anderson Township residents and organizations are invited to participate in orientation and initial camera training on a schedule of their convenience. The sessions typically run for up to 45 minutes. Upon completion of the class you can check out a digital camcorder and begin filming. Families and groups are encouraged to learn together. You may also choose to take advantage of our editing classes using Adobe Premiere Pro software. We have two editing suites available. Your finished product will be televised on Time-Warner cable and can be added to our YouTube channel. Use of ACT facilities and equipment is entirely free, though users (i.e. producers) are financially responsible for any breakage or lost equipment. ACT rules require that a producer must submit a show.
Other classes, are also available. Use of ACT facilities is entirely free, though users (i.e. producers) are financially responsible for any breakage or lost equipment.
ACT rules do require that a producer must submit a show for cablecast if ACT equipment is used. It's easy to learn how to produce your own show!
Training at ACT is available by appointment
- Orientation and Camera Training
- Editing Training
Call us today! 513-474-3488
- Videotape your child's or school's sports event
- Produce a reality show
- Film your seminar or conference
- Produce a how-to program featuring your skills and raise awareness of your service at the same time!
- Use our facilities to film your support group
- Cablecast your church services
- Provide a community service on-air and promote your business at the same time!
- Videotape your band or music group